Sunstrand is currently expanding its industrial hemp farming program in Kentucky! If your farm is located in one of the listed counties, it’s considered to be in the ideal range from either our Locust Plant in Louisville, KY or our new Milton Plant in Milton, KY.
If you’re located in a surrounding county in central or western Kentucky, we still need your help! Don’t let the basic parameters listed below discourage you from contacting Sunstrand’s agriculture department. With the elevated demand for Hemp material, there is a good chance we will still be able to work with each other.
Sunstrand’s Kentucky Farmer “Hot-Spot”
Some of the benefits you will get by partnering with Sunstrand:
- A proprietary seed, specifically selected for fiber production
- Agronomic support provided by our agriculture department
- Including the best practices developed by the University of Kentucky and the Murray State Hutson School of Agriculture
- An initial guaranteed contract based on a per acre basis
- The reassurance that your crop will be utilized by manufacturers and innovators to make more sustainable products
Contact our agriculture department today for more information!
If you’re interested in farming with Sunstrand, head over to our contact page by following the button below or call 502.415.8505 and ask for Agriculture Development Director Shane Ball for detailed information about our producer partner program and all the benefits that you get when partnering with the Sunstrand team.